Midland, MI 48642-7898
Antique AppraisalsBring your antique or collectible to the Michigan Antique and Collectible Festivals. Antique appraisals are done on June 1-2, 2013 in the Student Design Center (Building 29). Featuring Rockwell Scherzer member of the International Society of Appraisers and a Certified Appraiser of Personal Property.
Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-2PM
Take your time and enjoy the full festival experience by staying on the grounds! We have a wonderful campground with full-hookups available! Read More...
Great Fair FoodsWe have some of the highest quality food and refreshment vendors on grounds just to serve you.
Michigan's Largest Antique & Collectible Festival! With over 1000 Dealers on over 80 acres. The Michigan Antique Festival has been the Michigan's premier Antique & Collectible Festival for over 40 years.
2013 Dates:June 1-2July 20-21Sept. 21-22 Saturday 8am-6pm Sunday 8am-4pm
Directions and Address:
Midland County Fairgrounds
6905 Eastman Ave
Midland, MI 48642
Click for a Map to the Festival.Admission is $6 per person, with children ages 11 and under free
- Coin and Sports Memorabilia building - loaded with many hard to find treasures.
- Antique Appraisals are limited to two per person. Please no guns, knives, or jewelry
- Market hours are Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-4pm.
- An exciting new classic car show - DJ, and Giveaways in the Car Show Area.
- Expanded Swap Meet and For-Sale Car Lot
- Entertainment throughout the Festival featuring: Blues, Folk, Americana and Bluegrass Bands.
- Over 80 Acres of antiques, treasures and collectibles. The Largest Antique Market in Michigan
- Admission is $6 per person, with children ages 11 and under free.
- A special Friday 'Early Bird' entry opportunity is available during dealer setup for $15 per person. (10AM - 5PM) - All events are held rain or shine and ample parking is available at no extra cost.
- A variety of food and refreshments are offered.
- No Pets Please